Salary Equivalence and Different Jobs
All jobs evaluated by the pay equity Act must be compared to each other based on 4 different factors. The values thus obtained are used to recognize the equivalence of a range of jobs within the same company. It is important to note that the generated values are unique to each company. Similarly, the methodology and assessment need to be adapted to the unique characteristics of the company.
Factors that impact Pay Equity
- The assumed responsibilities
- The required effort (mental and physical)
- The conditions under which work is performed.
- Contact us: 877-433-7183 ext. 222 (toll free across Canada)
- Write to us: [email protected]